Supply of Services Contract - key facts
SMEs deal with people and other businesses on a daily basis. This means that your enterprise must deal with other business contracts all the time. Clients, suppliers, employees, investors, landlords, tenants, consultants and partners – you had, have or will have business contracts with them.
Supply of service contracts are key to ensuring your business trade is formalised correctly from the start. If not, the likelihood of disputes emerging down the line increase substantially.
If you are not sure if the draft the other party prepared is fair to you or if you don’t know if a template you used includes everything you want to cover, our friendly lawyers can review your contracts and ensure they are the contracts you need based on the right legal document templates.
Our contract review services are very easy to use.
Book a no commit 15-minute call with our lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.
1. Should we introduce a clause to limit liability for a certain period?
2. Is this contract in line with standard supply of services agreements?
3. Does the contract include the necessary terms to ensure the client’s rights are protected?
4. Does the contract adhere to the regulations surrounding IR35?
5. Ensure client data is protected from being used inappropriately or released to third parties?
6. In what circumstances can the client terminate if the supplier doesn’t adequately perform?
7. Is the contract too restrictive on the supplier?
8. How should ‘the company’ be defined on the contract?
9. Additional factors to be considered if the company being dealt with is in another country
Let's get started on your new contract!
Our contract review services are very easy to use. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our lawyers today and get your agreement quickly sorted.
- We can check your contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
- Covers UK related matters
- Just £165+vat for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround
Includes lawyer consultation to establish full requirements.
All lawyers are UK qualified, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex; difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.