Supply of Services Contract - Key Facts
Supply of services contracts are key to ensuring your business trade is formalised correctly from the start. If not legitimised and put into writing, the likelihood of disputes emerging down the line increases substantially, which could negatively impact your customers and your business.
At LawBite, we understand how busy you are and how many different business agreements
you will come into contact with on a daily basis, which is why our supply of services contract review service takes the stress and hassle away. Whether you are unsure about the fairness of the other party’s draft or you do not know if your contract template
includes everything you want to cover, our friendly lawyers and solicitors can offer you a review to ensure your supply of services agreements are legally sound, fair for both parties and will benefit your business.
You can book a no-commit 15-minute cal
l with our expert lawyers
today to find out more about what a supply of services contract review entails, or learn more by joining LawBite for free.
Typical Questions To Consider For A Supply of Services Contract
As a business owner, it is important that your supply of services contract is set out clearly, is fair for both parties and follows appropriate regulations. If your supply of services agreement is unable to withstand the scrutiny of a lawyer contract review
, you will need to adapt it to ensure both parties are protected and able to clearly understand their rights and obligations. LawBite’s supply of services contract review service is designed to give you business legal advice from expert lawyers and solicitors, helping you get the most out of your supply of services agreement.
Questions raised when reviewing a supply of services contract could include:
- Should we introduce a clause to limit liability for a certain period?
- Is this contract in line with standard supply of services agreements?
- Does the contract include the necessary terms to ensure the client’s rights are protected?
- In what circumstances can the client terminate the supply of services contract if the supplier doesn’t adequately perform?
- Is the contract too restrictive on the supplier?
- Ensure client data is protected from being used inappropriately or released to third parties?
- How should ‘the company’ be defined on the contract?
- Does the supply of services contract adhere to the regulations surrounding IR35?
- What additional factors need to be considered if the company being dealt with is in another country?
If you have any questions about your supply of services agreement simply get in touch
with us and one of our friendly expert lawyers will discuss your queries with you.
Let's Get Started on Your New Supply of Services Contract!
If you are searching for a review for your supply of services contract that is quick, simple and affordable then look no further! Our review services cover UK related matters and are tailored to your business’ needs. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our lawyers today and get your agreement quickly sorted.
Starting at £160+VAT for contracts up to 20 pages with a 3 day turnaround, LawBite’s supply of services contract review service also includes a lawyer consultation to understand better how you can make the most of the service. Our expert lawyers and solicitors, all of whom are UK qualified, insured and highly experienced in SME legal matters, will check your supply of services agreement is fair, fit for purpose and legally sound to avoid disputes between parties.
- We can check your supply of services contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
- Covers UK related matters
- From just £160 + vat for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround
- Including lawyer consultation to establish full requirements. All lawyers are UK qualified, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
At LawBite, we believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex; difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters including supply of services contracts. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today, discuss how we can provide you with advice on your supply of services agreements or learn more by joining LawBite for free.