Insolvency - what you need to know
Managing a business through its final stages can be a stressful time. It can involve a number of internal and external stakeholders to bring matters to a conclusion.
Directors may have given personal guarantees, or the business may be trading insolvent and unable to pay its outstanding debts.
It is important to navigate carefully through the process with expert legal help from experienced insolvency solicitors to ensure that nothing is missed, and you have complied with all necessary regulations.
LawBite is here to help. You can easily connect with one of our expert insolvency lawyers to see how you stand and your options. We can offer you guidance on the following:
- Avoiding insolvency
- Improving cashflow
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Personal liability mitigation
- Help with personal guarantees
- Recovery of debt from an insolvent company or individual
- Purchase of assets from insolvent estates
- Protection of assets if a family member is deemed insolvent
- HMRC investigation assistance
- Repayment agreement negotiation with creditors or debtors
- Restructuring legal advice when facing insolvency
- Court ordered injunctive relief
- Dispute resolution if you own shares in an insolvent company
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome, difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.