[Note that this Cookies Policy follows current ICO Guidelines]
- 1.1 Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our site and are used to make the users experience more efficient.
- 1.2 We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site however, for non-essential cookies we need your permission.
3. 'Session' and 'Persistent' Cookies
- 3.1 We use the following cookies:
- 3.1.1 'Session cookies' allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
- 3.1.2 'Persistent cookies' remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
- Third Party Cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics, this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyse how users use the site and to count the number of people who use the site. Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously and neither LawBite or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
|Google / DoubleClick||_ga
- 4.1 All our cookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website.
- a. Strictly Necessary, these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services, Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- b. Functionality, allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- c. Performance, collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
- d. None of the cookies employed are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
- 4.2 If at any time you wish to disable our cookies you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. You can find additional information at AboutCookies.org.
- [Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken with regard to our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above.If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.]