Employment Contracts - key guidance
SMEs deal with people and other businesses on a daily basis. This means that your enterprise must deal with other business contracts all the time. Clients, suppliers, employees, investors, landlords, tenants, consultants and partners – you had, have or will have business contracts with them.
Well constructed employment contracts are key to ensuring your workforce is properly engaged and limit any potential disputes.
If you are not sure if you have a good employment contract template, let one of our friendly lawyers review it and ensure they are the business contracts you need.
Typical Employment questions
1. Does this agreement cover the necessary rights and obligations of employer/employee?
2. Are there any unusual or non-standard provisions included?
3. What are my liabilities under the contract?
4. Can I work for someone else at the same time as being bound by this contract?
5. How can both parties end the agreement and what are our rights?
6. Is this contract legally binding on both parties?
Let's get started on your new contract!
Our contract review services are very easy to use. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our lawyers today and get your agreement quickly sorted.
- We can check your contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
- Just £165+vat for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround
Includes lawyer consultation to establish full requirements.
All lawyers are UK qualified, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex; difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.