Software & App development - key facts
SMEs deal with people and other businesses on a daily basis. This means that your enterprise must deal with other business contracts all the time. Clients, suppliers, employees, investors, landlords, tenants, consultants and partners – you had, have or will have business contracts with them.
Many businesses engage in software and app development and want to be secure in the knowledge that they can build in the right way, protect this investment and commercialise it in the best way.
If you are not sure how to go about this, then talk to one of our friendly lawyers who can review your contracts and ensure you have the agreement you need.
Typical software questions
1. Does the agreement sufficiently protect my IP Rights?
2. Can I reuse this agreement with other clients?
3. What happens if I don’t meet a development milestone?
4. Who is responsible if the software doesn’t work?
5. What happens if the software includes any elements created by third parties?
6. What happens if someone wants to change the software spec?
Let's get started on your new contract!
Our contract review services are very easy to use. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our lawyers today and get your agreement quickly sorted.
- We can check your contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
- From just £180 (+VAT) for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround
Includes lawyer consultation to establish full requirements.
All lawyers are UK qualified, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex, difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.