Business Mediation - what you need to know
Do you need to bring or defend a legal claim – but are worried about the costs, time, risk and stress involved?
Would it help if there was a fast, affordable method of resolving claims so you could just get on with your business instead?
What is Mediation?
‘Mediation’ involves appointing a trained, neutral third party (the ‘Mediator’) to help both parties resolve their dispute. The mediator is not a judge, but is an expert at facilitating negotiation between the parties. Mediation is normally quick (typically one day) and is successful around 70% of the time. It is far cheaper than litigation and is conducted on a fixed price basis.
How can LawBite help?
Our lawyers and solicitors are experts in Mediation. They can;
- Draft Mediation contract clauses
- Help you persuade the other party to accept Mediation if the contract doesn’t provide for it
- Help you source an accredited third party Mediator
- Help you prepare for the Mediation
- Attend with you on the day and help you try to resolve the dispute through the Mediator
- Provide a neutral LawBriefs Mediator to handle the Mediation (as an alternative to acting for you)
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex; difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.