Business Mediation - what you need to know
Do you need to bring or defend a legal claim – but are worried about the costs, time, risk and stress involved?
Would it help if there was a fast, affordable method of resolving claims so you could just get on with your business instead?
What is Mediation?
‘Mediation’ involves appointing a trained, neutral third party (the ‘Mediator’) to help both parties resolve their dispute. The mediator is not a judge, but is an expert at facilitating negotiation between the parties. Mediation is normally quick (typically one day) and is successful around 70% of the time. It is far cheaper than litigation and is conducted on a fixed price basis.
How can LawBite help?
Our lawyers and solicitors are experts in Mediation. They can;
- Draft Mediation contract clauses
- Help you persuade the other party to accept Mediation if the contract doesn’t provide for it
- Help you source an accredited third party Mediator
- Help you prepare for the Mediation
- Attend with you on the day and help you try to resolve the dispute through the Mediator
- Provide a neutral LawBriefs Mediator to handle the Mediation (as an alternative to acting for you)
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome; complex to navigate, difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.