Business conditions are challenging
Is your business striving to grow, but facing lots of headwinds from Covid and Brexit?
Or, perhaps you need to adapt to new ways of trading as the market economy changes.
In this tough year, high-quality legal advice can make the difference between success and failure.
- Contract issues that have sprung up
- Employing people as contractors or from the EU
- Protecting IP and dealing with infringements
- Confidence with a commercial property lease
- Complying with data privacy & GDPR
- Internal and external disputes that are causing concern
- Smooth fundraising and shareholder management
These and many others are regular legal issues that SMEs face. In fact, research shows that the average firm faces 8 such commercial and corporate issues each year.
The LawBite platform was designed from the ground-up with SMEs in mind. Ensuring they could get expert legal advice, but faster and much cheaper.
LawBite is generally 50% lower than comparable lawyers, very welcome when budgets are tight but you still need a high quality legal advice.
SMEs have spoken
We did some recent market research with YouGov and it produced some striking insight:
- Up to 20% of SMEs feel that business lawyers do not cater for the needs of smaller businesses
- Nearly 30% of all business feel that legal fees are overpriced (over 35% in smaller firms)
- 45% of firms feel that the high cost of legal fees prevent them from engaging with a lawyer
You deserve customised legal services, but at affordable prices.
Tide member special offer
We have teamed up with Tide to offer you great member benefits.
The first of these is 10% off legal advice orders - quoting TIDEL10. Yes, in addition to the low-rates we already provide, Tide members get even more.
Get started today
You can arrange a FREE 15-minute free consultation to get the ball rolling. No commitment.
Just click on Talk to a Lawyer to the right hand side to arrange a suitable time that fits your diary.