Business conditions are challenging
Maybe you are working in a business, striving to grow with lots of headwinds from Covid and Brexit.
Or, perhaps in an accountancy practice, helping the millions of SMEs adapt to new ways of trading.
In this tough year, high-quality legal advice can make the difference between success and failure.
- Contract issues that have sprung up
- Employing people as contractors or from the EU
- Protecting IP and dealing with infringements
- Confidence with a commercial property lease
- Complying with data privacy & GDPR
- Internal and external disputes that are causing concern
These and many others are regular legal issues that SMEs face. In fact, research shows that the average SME faces 8 such commercial and corporate issues each year.
The LawBite platform was designed from the ground-up with SMEs in mind. Ensuring they could get expert legal advice, but faster and much cheaper.
LawBite is generally 50% lower than comparable lawyers, very welcome when budgets are tight, but you still need a high quality legal advice.
SMEs have spoken
We did some recent market research with YouGov and it produced some striking insight:
- Up to 20% of SMEs feel that business lawyers do not cater for the needs of smaller businesses
- Nearly 30% of all business feel that legal fees are overpriced (over 35% in smaller firms)
- 45% of firms feel that the high cost of legal fees prevent them from engaging with a lawyer
Running a business or an accountancy practice serving the SME community, you carefully look after your finances. You deserve customised legal services, but at affordable prices.
ICAEW member special offer
We have teamed up with ICAEW to offer you great member benefits.
The first of these is 15% off legal advice orders - quoting ICAEW15. Yes, in addition to the low-rates we already provide, ICAEW members get even more.
Get started today
You can arrange a FREE 15-minute free consultation to get the ball rolling. No commitment.
Just click on Talk to a Lawyer to the right hand side to arrange a suitable time that fits your diary.