Business Legal Advice for the Food and Beverage Sector
Our expert Food and Beverage Lawyers (LawBriefs) can provide you with all the legal advice you need ‘from Idea to Ideal’. They can also give you guidance on the right documents to use as well as provide fixed-fee contract checking.
Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Complying with FSA Regulation
- Food Labelling Compliance
- Trading Contracts e.g. supplier agreements (reviews and drafting)
- Food Safety and Product Recalls
- Company Setup
- Shareholder Agreements
- Food Law Code of Practice
- Dispute Resolution
- Funding your Business
- Lease/Property Agreements
- Employment Agreements / Staffing Issues
- Consultancy Agreements
- Winding up/Liquidation
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.