Business owners face many challenges
Maybe a contract issue has sprung up, you have questions over the lease for premises or a dispute has arisen that is causing you concern. This is amplified by the current economic conditions and for many, the impact of Brexit.
All common issues that SMEs face on a regular basis. Adding to this, business rules are also changing. You could be trying to get your head around how to register a trademark, comply with new GDPR rules or hiring workers from the EU.
Getting expert legal advice often makes the difference between success or failure.
SMEs have spoken
We did some recent market research with YouGov and it produced some striking insight:
- Up to 20% of SMEs feel that business lawyers do not cater for the needs of smaller businesses
- Nearly 30% of all business feel that legal fees are overpriced (over 35% in smaller firms)
- 45% of firms feel that the high cost of legal fees prevent them from engaging with a lawyer
Running a business in the UK, you carefully look after your finances. You deserve high quality legal advice, but at a much more reasonable cost.
The LawBite promise:
- Easier to access our friendly lawyers through our digital platform
- Clearer to understand, with the tools and features that simplify the legal process
- More affordable, 50% the cost of comparable lawyers
Crunch Special Offers
We are teamed up with Crunch to provide you some really great deals that reduce the cost of your legal advice even more!
Offer 1: LawBite Essentials: free for Crunch clients
Offer 2: LawBite Connect: Get your first month free*. (quote Crunch1)
Offer 3: LawBite Other Subscriptions (Access & Growth) 10% Discount (quote Crunch2)
* £10 will be credited to your account after 3 months of continuous service.
You get a free 15 minute consultation with one of our lawyers - just click Book a Call on the right hand side to get the ball rolling.