Business Legal Advice for Charities
Our expert Charity Lawyers (LawBriefs) can provide you with all the charity legal advice you need ‘from Idea to Ideal’. They can also give you guidance on the right documents to use as well as provide fixed-fee contract checking.
Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Charity set-up – advising on different structures types – CIOs etc
- Contract checking for sponsorship and grants
- Good governance
- Dispute resolution
- Staffing agreements/issues
- Intellectual Property
- Lease/Property Agreements
- Charity commission guidance
- Funding your organisation
- Best management practises
- Trustee obligations
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.