Small Business Legal Advice
You are taking a big and exciting step in starting your business.
But how can you be sure you are setting up your business in a way that complies with existing or new laws?
What’s the best way to regulate relationships with your partners or shareholders to minimise the risk of arguments and maximise the chances of positive co-operation?
Are you setting up in a way that maximises your chances of obtaining investment, and what is the best way to structure that?
How can you ensure that your early stage relationships with employees, consultants, suppliers and customers run smoothly?
How LawBite can help small businesses
Our expert LawBriefs lawyers can help you by;
- Providing advice and practical assistance on structuring your business and regulatory compliance with everything from Company Law to Data Protection;
- Putting place shareholder or partnership agreements that help you stay in control and minimise friction;
- Helping you choose the right kind of investment, and prepare your enterprise for investment (with advice on everything from EIS tax relief schemes through to passing investor due diligence), as well as negotiating and drafting investor agreements;
- Preparing agreements with employees and consultants that minimise your risks and liabilities
- Negotiating and drafting agreements with suppliers (whether of software, goods or services) that optimise your rights and remedies;
- Preparing reliable agreements with business customers and consumers (from T’s and C’s through to bespoke contracts) which keep you safe from harm
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.