Website / Offline T&Cs - key guidance
SMEs deal with people and other businesses on a daily basis. This means that your enterprise must deal with other business contracts all the time. Clients, suppliers, employees, investors, landlords, tenants, consultants and partners – you had, have or will have business contracts with them.
Getting your terms and conditions of service right is critical in both the online and offline worlds. New regulations are coming out all the time and keeping up is hard for most business leaders.
If you are not sure what you should cover, then speak to one of our friendly lawyers can review your T&Cs and help refine them where required.
Typical terms & conditions questions
1. Can the T&Cs be simplified to use them as additions to customer contracts?
2. Are these T&Cs sufficient to cover the legal requirements of my business?
3. Do these Terms provide cover if there is a data breach or if data is stolen from my website?
4. How can we ensure our rights are protected should we need to take legal action in the future?
5. Is the contract between the customer and merchant, even if payment processed via a third party?
6. Are these T&Cs sufficient to cover a business offering several products and services?
7. How can we limit our liability within the T&Cs, without making the agreement seem too heavy?
Let's get started on your new contract!
Book a call with one of our friendly lawyers to get your agreement reviewed and working for you.
- We can check your contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
- Covering UK related matters
- From just £160 + vat for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround
Includes lawyer consultation to establish full requirements.
All lawyers are UK qualified, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters
LawBite - Smarter Business Law
We believe that great legal advice is a fundamental business right. We are committed to providing your business with expert legal advice that is:
- Easier to access
- Clearer to understand
- More affordable
Many businesses find traditional law cumbersome and complex, difficult to navigate and often full of hidden charges. Therefore, it is no surprise that SMEs instinctively turn to LawBite to solve their business legal problems, giving us a 98% service rating on feefo.
LawBite online lawyers and online solicitors provide expert legal advice on all commercial and business matters. Book a no commit 15-minute call with our friendly lawyers today or learn more by joining LawBite for free.