The deadline for GDPR compliance was 25th May 2018.If you're still not fully compliant
LawBite can help!
Check out our GDPR products and services here
1. Is this contract outside of the IR35 regulations (i.e. does this contract protect me from being seen as an ‘employee’ in the eye of the law?)?
2. How can I ensure IP created and managed by the consultant remains confidential and is protected?
3. Are there any unusual or non-standard provisions?
4. Does this contract prevent contractors from contacting my customers directly?
5. Can I work for someone else at the same time as being bound by this agreement?
6. How can both parties end the agreement and what are our rights?
7. Can this agreement supersede all other written agreements, and cover the work done to this point?
8. What clauses need to be included to ensure non-compete requirements are met i.e. our clients will not be contracted by the consultant unless express permission is given by the us?
9. Is it standard to include a clause of personal liability?
10. Can the consultant be sued if there are problems with the output assuming a professional service has been provided?
11. Does this protect me from insurance claims and if not, would the consultant need indemnity insurance?
12. Does this contract ensure the contractor will only be paid the days worked should the contract be terminated?
13. How can we manage the risk of improper information being communicated to a client via the consultant, and ensure we are not made liable if this occurs?
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.
Our expert lawyers can provide you with all the business legal advice and documents you need. We can also give guidance on the right documents to use for any situation.
Call us on
or complete the form to set up your free consultation
Prices start at £149+vat for contracts up to 20 pages, get in touch for a free quote.
Get legal advice from our expert lawyers - first consultation is free!
Browse our extensive library of legal documents and templates.
© Copyright 2012-2019 Lawbit Ltd All Rights Reserved