The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018 and the changes that were made to data protection legislation are far-reaching. GDPR introduced a number of new legal concepts, which will have an impact on businesses for many years down the line.
Does the GDPR apply to my business?
GDPR applies to any business that holds or processes the data of EU citizens and just because we are set to leave the EU, it doesn’t mean that the GDPR will no longer apply. In fact, to maintain a good working relationship with our European counterparts, being subject to the GDPR will almost certainly be a requirement. It will affect all aspects of running a business including how you deal with customers, suppliers, partners and employee personal data.
LawBite’s data protection lawyers can help you with all your business’s GDPR legal needs. From ensuring your contracts are GDPR compliant to reviewing your current data-handling processes. We use the latest technology to deliver our advice quickly and affordably with free no-obligation phone consultations with our data protection lawyers delivered over the phone or via our platform.
Check out our GDPR products below.
GDPR Documents Package, £385 + VAT
• Terms and Conditions of Website Use
• Data Protection Policy
• IT Security Policy
• Data Processing Agreement
• Consent to Data Processing
• Data Processing Clauses
• Clauses for Staff Agreements
• Data Retention Policy
• Staff Consent Form
• Privacy Notice to Staff
• Memorandum to Board of Directors
• Free Audit Questionnaire
• Plus 30 minute legal advice call with an expert GDPR lawyer
Webinar Training 1hr, £295 + VAT
• 1 hour Webinar Training Session with one of our expert GDPR lawyers, tailored to your organisation with a Q&A at the end. Slides and notes provided post-webinar.
GDPR Documents Package & Webinar Training 1hr, £645 + VAT
• 12 GDPR-Compliant Documents and Policies (listed above), including the Free Audit
• Plus a 1 hour tailored Webinar training session for you and your team.
Bespoke GDPR Solution, £POA
• Starting with a free Audit of your organisation’s needs, our Bespoke GDPR Solution is tailored to suit your company’s requirements. We will advise on what relevant documentation and advice you will need to achieve GDPR compliance. Our experts will provide a fixed-price quotation at the end for the documents and advice recommended.
If you are unsure of what you need to address for your business FREE LawBite GDPR Checklist is a great place to start.
To buy the right GDPR product for your business enter an enquiry here or call us today on 020 7148 1066 to speak to a member of our team. LawBite can deal with all aspects of data protection law and can provide fixed-price no-obligation quotes too.