Missed our last webinar?
If you missed out, don’t worry!
Due to the success of our last webinar “GDPR One Year On: Continuing Compliance”, we have decided to give you another chance to discuss the latest updates and to learn about best practice.
Wednesday 26th June at 12:30 pm
Why is this relevant to you?
The reason is simple: If your business processes personal data, it is vital that you can demonstrate GDPR compliance to build and maintain trust, minimise risks and protect your brand.
GDPR doesn’t have to be stressful…
Our expert lawyer, Rachel Robinson, will provide you with details on on-going processing obligations under GDPR including:
- A quick refresher background to the GDPR and the Data Protection Principles
- What your organisation should be doing now and your ongoing obligations (i.e. data protection policy, data security policy, staff privacy notice, to name a few)
- The tools you need to use to self-audit your practices
- The recent ICO enforcement activity to keep you up-to-date and what to watch out for
- What you need to do if a data breach has occurred