Sarah Fecitt has 14 years’ experience in commercial property law.
Sarah qualified at Birketts, a UK Top 50 law firm in the South East, gaining four years’ post-qualification experience in commercial property there before taking a career break to travel. Upon returning to the UK and settling back at home in the North West, Sarah worked her way up to Senior Associate level via roles at UK Top 50 firm Weightmans and UK Top 200 firm Myerson. Sarah also has in-house experience having worked at The Emerson Group.
Sarah has a broad mix of experience in transactional matters including landlord and tenant, refinancing, auctions, acquisitions and sales, estate management, development and corporate support. Sarah is experienced in acting for a wide variety of clients including SMEs, family investment companies, developers, retailers, landlords, tenants, charities, borrowers and lenders.
- BA French Language and Literature, King’s College London – 2002
- Graduate Diploma in Law – BPP Law School, London – 2003
- Legal Practice Course – BPP Law School, London – 2004
- Primary commercial property adviser to an international cosmetics company in relation to all of its leasehold acquisitions and disposals across London and the Home Counties.
- Working in-house for The Emerson Group advising predominantly on its commercial and retail portfolios involving lettings up to £450,000 per annum.
- Advising a family investment company with a large office portfolio across the North West in connection with all of their lettings and estate management requirements.
- Advising a high net worth investor in connection with the successful purchase of a former petrol station at auction within a limited timeframe and the subsequent sale of the site by way of a contract conditional on planning.
- Leading a team on a £4.5 million purchase of part of a new build, part-let freehold industrial estate in Cheshire.
Sarah enjoys travel and took a career break to see the world with highlights including a base camp trek to 4,200m in the Himalayas, snowboarding in New Zealand, touring the Galapagos Islands by boat and completing the Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu in Peru. Sarah has completed several half marathons and numerous 5km and 10km organised runs over the years and successfully walked the Yorkshire Three Peaks this summer to raise money for charity. At weekends Sarah will usually be found outdoors with her family and Labrador.