Lisa Keane has 15 years’ experience in commercial litigation and commercial law. Working predominantly in the technology space dealing with software licensing agreements, SaaS, public and private cloud, development and consulting services.
In 2017 she set up her own legal consultancy business in Essex working mainly with SMEs. She offers advice on all general commercial matters, GDPR, disputes and litigation, and employment issues to include tribunal representation.
In her own words....
“I enjoy the variety of work that comes from working with SMEs. What can start off as a commercial matter on one topic can quickly become an opportunity to give advice in another area of the business. It is important to get to know the business and what they do and then understand where you can add value. With my skill set I pride myself on being a one stop shop for all of a company’s business needs.”
- 2019 - NEDA Non-Executive Director Training
- 2013 - CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice
- 2001 – 2003 - Legal Practice Course (Commendation), Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
- 1997 – 2001 - LLB (Honours) Law Degree (2:1), Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
- 1994 – 1996 - Chelmsford College: ILEX Part 1 and 2
Board Member West Herts Homes Limited Nov 2019 to Nov 2020.
Motorsports and Irish rugby.
A level French