Lawbite Customer Comments
"Yes very pleased with my dealings with Carla, she is professional and pleasant to work with." Facial Recognition Services Limited
"It's always a pleasure to work with Carla. Always feels like working with a member of our team. Looking forward to the next engagement." Advisor FM Ltd
"Carla was great to work with, very professional and very quick to understand the scope and come up with a suitable solution. I'm happy with my decision to have chosen Lawbite and feel lucky that Carla was assigned to my case. Thank you." DICE Europe
Carla Caroli has over 10 years’ international experience in contract negotiation and contract management mainly in the construction, infrastructure, energy and oil and gas sectors. Carla is dual qualified (Brazil and England) and has worked in blue chip companies and law firms in Brazil and at CMS Cameron McKenna in UK and has contributed in a wide range of public and private projects and tender proceedings.
Carla is extremely business oriented and passionate about understanding clients’ needs and finding the best legal advice to help their business flourish safely. Carla has always been known as a lawyer who “adopts” the projects she works in and gives the extra mile to make them achieve their full potential in a pragmatic and customer oriented approach.
Her vast experience with big projects has helped her notice that many suppliers of products, services and innovations to such projects are SMEs which do not have affordable access to good legal advice and contract management expertise.
In her words “I want to use my expertise to help these entrepreneurs perform just like the big players. Assisting them in understanding their rights and obligations and safely reaching the next level of growth and excellence became my passion.”
• MBA in Oil and Gas – Brazilian Institute for Oil, Gas and Biofuels (Brazilian major private institution for oil and gas studies)
• International Commercial Law Seminar on Contracts and Dispute Resolution – University of California, USA
• Assessment and negotiation of construction claims in refineries, platforms and pipeline projects.
• Development of standard contracts for suppliers and consultants and of internal procedures to expedite the negotiation and execution of them.
• Development of a pioneer training program on acquisition of goods and services for upstream projects run by oil and gas companies joint ventures.
Carla loves travelling with her husband and her daughter. When travel is not possible, exploring London and its surroundings is her favourite option.
Carla starts her days with yoga sessions and also likes reading things outside law: fiction, psychology, philosophy and her current favourite topics: digital marketing and running business in the fast-paced technology era.