- 1.1 This is a written resolution which complies with the Companies Act 2006 (this is a single resolution to be sent back by hand or by post as set out in paragraph 5).
[Complete each space as instructed – remove this text by writing over with blank space]
- Company number [Insert number]: PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES.
- WRITTEN RESOLUTION of [Insert full name of Company] ("Company”)
- The date of this Resolution is [Insert date of this resolution]
- 3.1 The directors of the Company propose that this resolution is to be passed as an ordinary resolution (“the Resolution”).
- 3.2 This resolution complies with the formalities of the Companies Act 2006, Chapter 2, Part 13.
Also included in this document:
4. Ordinary Resolution
6. Signing/Your Agreement
Clive Rich is a highly experienced entertainment and digital media lawyer, who has also successfully run digital businesses for companies such as Sony and Bertelsmann.
A qualified barrister, he has been a lawyer for almost 30 years and has drafted and crafted contracts for a broad spectrum of multi-nationals, major organisations and brands, including Yahoo, Apple, Napster, SanDisk, Myspace and the BBC.
He has also previously run his own legal practice, Rich Futures Ltd in association with the Top 30 UK law firm, Olswang LLP, representing a variety of technology companies and SMEs.
Clive is a qualified Mediator through the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) and a qualified Arbitrator through the Central Institute of Arbitration (CIArb) in London.
As a negotiator, he is the author of “The Yes Book: the Art of Better Negotiation”, published by Random House in March 2013. Clive has also designed and successfully launched a negotiation App called “Close My Deal”, enabling people to understand the basis of successful negotiation and apply the skills to everyday scenarios. He has provided negotiating coaching and deal making services to a wide range of large organisations and SMEs. He has also been a board member of a number of digital SMEs.
Clive is a devoted father and husband, but when he is not spending time with his family, he likes to unwind by playing golf or watching a variety of sports (football, rugby, cricket). He's a lifelong Milwall FC fan... but don't hold that against him!
Step By Step Guide
When To Use this document:
This is a form of wording for a company "ordinary" resolution which is a resolution that can be passed by an ordinary majority