- 1.1 This is a written resolution which complies with the Companies Act 2006 (this is a single resolution to be sent back by hand or by post as set out in paragraph 5).
[Complete each space as instructed – remove this text by writing over with blank space]
- Company number [Insert number]: PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES.
- WRITTEN RESOLUTION of [Insert full name of Company] (“Company”)
- The date of this Resolution is [Insert date of this resolution]
- 3.1 The directors of the Company propose that this resolution is to be passed as an ordinary resolution (“the Resolution”).
- 3.2 This resolution complies with the formalities of the Companies Act 2006, Chapter 2, Part 13.
Also included in this document:
4. Ordinary Resolution