Agreement Date and Parties
The date of this Agreement is [Day] of [Month], 20[Year] (the “Signing Date”)
This is an agreement between:
- [Company Name] with its registered office at [Registered Office Address] (“Client” in this Agreement); and
- [Individual Name] of [Address] (“you” in this Agreement).
Status of this Agreement
- 2.1 We do not always know how many people we will need to do work for us at any time so we use casual workers as we need them in the business. This Agreement sets out the terms on which we may engage you from time to time as a casual worker. This is not an employment contract and does not give you any employment rights (other than those which protect those known as ‘workers’ in employment legislation).
- 2.2 In particular, we do not have to provide work to you and we make no promise to you as to the minimum amount of work we will ask you to do. You will work on a flexible, “as needed” basis. This means that in the time when you are not carrying out work for us, we have no obligations to each other.
- 2.3 You confirm that you understand that as a casual worker you are not an employee and cannot bring any claims for certain legal rights that only employees have, including things such as unfair dismissal.
Our Decision to Offer you Work
- 3.1 It is entirely our decision whether to we offer work to you. We do not have to provide work to you at any time. We do not have to give any reasons for decisions as to whether we will offer you work.