The date of this Agreement is [Day] of [Month], 20[Year] (the “Signing Date”)
This is an agreement between:
- [Insert Assignor Name] with its registered office at [Insert Address] (“You” in this Agreement); and
- [Insert Assignee Name] with its registered office at [Insert Address] (“We/Us” in this Agreement).
- 2.1 You are a signatory of a contract with [Insert name of other signatory] dated [Insert date]. That contract is about [Insert description of contract]. In this document it is called “the Contract”.
- 2.2 You have agreed to assign the Contract to Us, which means that You are passing on to Us, all your responsibilities and obligations and rights in the Contract in the way that this document sets out.
- 3.1 You assign all your rights and benefits from the Contract to Us.
- 3.2 We agree to perform all your responsibilities under the Contract.
- 3.3 You agree to pay Us £1 when this Agreement is signed, so that from a legal point of view there is a clear benefit to Us from agreeing to it.
Also included in this document:
5. Further Actions
6. The Law which applies to this Agreement and Disputes