Consultancy Agreement / IR35 Review Service
- We can check your contract is legally sound and fit for purpose
Typical questions on Consultancy (Freelancer/Contractor) Agreements our lawyers can advise on
- 1.Is this contract outside of the IR35 regulations (i.e. does this contract protect me from being seen as an ‘employee’ in the eye of the law?)?
- 2.How can I ensure IP created and managed by the consultant remains confidential and is protected?
- 3.Are there any unusual or non-standard provisions?
- 4.Does this contract prevent contractors from contacting my customers directly?
- 5.Can I work for someone else at the same time as being bound by this agreement?
- 6.How can both parties end the agreement and what are our rights?
- 7.Can this agreement supersede all other written agreements, and cover the work done to this point?
- 8.What clauses need to be included to ensure non-compete requirements are met i.e. our clients will not be contracted by the consultant unless express permission is given by the us?
- 9.Is it standard to include a clause of personal liability?
- 10.Can the consultant be sued if there are problems with the output assuming a professional service has been provided?
- 11.Does this protect me from insurance claims and if not, would the consultant need indemnity insurance?
- 12.Does this contract ensure the contractor will only be paid the days worked should the contract be terminated?
- 13.How can we manage the risk of improper information being communicated to a client via the consultant, and ensure we are not made liable if this occurs?
- Just £99+vat for contracts up to 20 pages / 3-day turnaround.
- Includes lawyer consultation to establish full requirements
- All lawyers are UK based, insured, regulated & experienced in small business legal matters