Bring or defend a claim
Disputes can arise across your business. Here are a list of claims that you may want to pursue or defend, whether prior to litigation or in the courts.
- Contractual claims [against you or one of your clients/suppliers]
- Employment [e.g. unfair dismissal, tribunals]
- Property claims [against lessors or tenants]
- Defamation claims [against people attacking your reputation]
- Regulatory [against official bodies]
- Intellectual Property [e.g. in relation to copyright, trade marks and patents]
- Debts [e.g. debt recovery or to dispute a debt claim against you]
- Insolvency claims [against debtors or creditors]
- Professional negligence claims [e.g. in relation to inadequate delivery of services]
- Statutory claims [e.g. in relation to inadequate delivery of services]
- Corporate disputes [e.g. concerning shareholdings or shareholders]
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your dispute.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.