Business Legal Advice for the Construction Sector
Our expert Construction Lawyers (LawBriefs) can provide you with all the business legal advice you need “from idea to ideal”. They can also give you guidance on the right documents to use as well as provide fixed-fee contract checking.
Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Construction Act 1996 and The Scheme for Construction Contracts
- Company structure
- Construction contracts
- Employee and contractor advice and agreements
- Health, Safety and Environment issues
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Complying with B2B and B2C Regulations
- Building Regulations & Planning Permission
- Dispute resolution – litigation, adjudication and ADR
- Intellectual property
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.