Business Settlement Agreement Negotiations
Our solicitors experts in business settlement agreement will ensure that you will reduce as far as possible the risk of any claims being brought against you. They will help you negotiate and find an agreement.
How LawBite can help businesses?
Our expert LawBriefs lawyers can help you by;
- Providing advice and practical assistance on structuring your new business and regulatory compliance with everything from Company Law to Data Protection
- Putting in place shareholder or partnership agreements that help you stay in control and minimise friction
- Helping you choose the right kind of investment, and prepare your enterprise for investment (with advice on everything from EIS tax relief schemes through to passing investor due diligence), as well as negotiating and drafting investor agreements
- Preparing agreements with employees and consultants that minimise your risks and liabilities
- Negotiating and drafting agreements with suppliers (whether of software, goods or services) that optimise your rights and remedies
- Preparing reliable agreements with business customers and consumers (from T’s and C’s through to bespoke contracts) which keep you safe from harm
How it works
Make an enquiry
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Speak to your lawyer
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a quote
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.