The deadline for GDPR compliance was 25th May 2018.If you're still not fully compliant
LawBite can help!
Check out our GDPR products and services here
1. Should we introduce a clause to limit liability for a certain period?
2. Is this contract in line with standard supply of services agreements?
3. Does the contract include the necessary terms to ensure the client’s rights are protected?
4. Does the contract adhere to the regulations surrounding IR35?
5. What clauses need to be included in a supply of services agreement to ensure client data will be protected from being used inappropriately or released to third parties?
6. In what circumstances can the client terminate if the supplier doesn’t adequately perform?
7. Is the contract too restrictive on the supplier?
8. How should ‘the company’ be defined on the contract?
9. Are there additional factors and legal requirements that need to be considered if the company being dealt with is in another country?
Tell us about your issue or upload a contract for review.
Once we have your enquiry we will assess the situation, match you with the correct lawyer and then arrange a same-day call.
Get a no-obligation fixed-price quote through our platform.
Our expert lawyers can provide you with all the business legal advice and documents you need. We can also give guidance on the right documents to use for any situation.
Call us on
or complete the form to set up your free consultation
Prices start at £149+vat for contracts up to 20 pages, get in touch for a free quote.
Get legal advice from our expert lawyers - first consultation is free!
Browse our extensive library of legal documents and templates.
© Copyright 2012-2019 Lawbit Ltd All Rights Reserved