Mark Adams has over 20 years’ experience as a commercial lawyer.
Mark qualified at Norton Rose, where he worked in their London, Paris, Hong Kong and Bahrain offices, before moving to Singapore with Clifford Chance. From Singapore, Mark relocated to the Cayman Islands, where he became a partner at a leading offshore corporate law firm.
Mark specialises in all aspects of corporate, commercial, banking and finance law.
Areas of Mark’s expertise include:
- commercial contracts
- company law and procedure
- shareholder agreements and partnerships
- project finance, asset finance and trade finance
- corporate finance, M&A and venture capital
- lending, leasing and taking security
- restructuring and winding-up
Before joining LawBite, Mark spent several years as an advisor to an SME in the UK healthcare market.
In Mark's own words:
"As an SME advisor, it is important to appreciate that business owners need rapid service, clear advice and affordable pricing. At LawBite, we strive to deliver that.”
- LLB Law with French Law and French Language (First Class Honours)
- Legal Practice Course Diploma (Commendation)
Recognised in Legal 500 and Corporate INTL publications.
Mark enjoys tennis, sailing and diving.
English and French