- Master of Laws, International Business Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- Law Degree, Leeds Beckett University
- Postgraduate Diploma, Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
- Advised on the operating model, legal design and implementation of Walker Review recommendations for the establishment of a voluntary dispute resolution service for SMEs to resolve historic and contemporary bank complaints.
- Bridged legal, regulatory and commercial considerations to shape the organisational design and roll-out of risk, governance and control frameworks to facilitate devolved power to European offices to operate at a local level. Steered multicultural teams through change in 8 countries.