The date of this Supply of Website Support Services agreement is [Day] of [Month], 20[Year].
This is an agreement between:
- [Insert Company Name] with its registered address at [Insert Registered Office Address](“Provider” in this Agreement); and
- [Insert Company Name] of [Insert Registered Office Address] (called “Customer” in this Agreement).Introduction
2.1 This is an agreement for the Provider to provide website support for the Customer. Because lots of aspects of this agreement are quite specialised there are some general terms in the main part of this agreement (clauses 3 to 20) and also some Schedules covering individual aspects of this agreement (Schedules 1-4).
3.1 The Provider will provide website support services (“the Services”) and other associated services in relation to the software identified in Schedule 2 (“the Software”) as operated by the website identified in Schedule 2 (“the Website”). The Provider will do this by dealing with the Customer’s support requests, in accordance with this agreement and Schedule 1. The Services will begin on the start date as set out in Schedule 1.
Also included in this document:
4. Support Requests
5. Fixing Errors and Making Corrections
6. Supported Releases
7. Additional Services and Surcharge Services
8. Customer’s Responsibilities
9. Price and Payment
10. Ownership and Data Protection
11. Project Management
14. Limitations on Legal Responsibility
17. General Clauses
18. Unforeseen Circumstances