The date of this Agreement is [Day] of [Month], 20[Year] (the “Signing Date”)
This is an agreement between:
- [Company Name] whose registered office is at [Insert Registered Address] (“X” in this Agreement); and
- [Company Name] whose registered office is at [Insert Registered Address] (“Y” in this Agreement).
- 2.1 X and Y have agreed to operate a joint venture through a new company that they have set up for this purpose. The company is called [Insert name] Limited (“JVC” in this Agreement) with company number [Insert number] and registered office at [Insert address].
- 2.2 X and Y each have one share in JVC.
- 2.3 X and Y are entering into this Agreement to set out how they intend to run JVC, with each of them having equal control.
- 2.4 The Agreement also describes what happens if they can’t agree on decisions about JVC and describes how JVC can be ended if necessary.
- 2.5 X and Y are sometimes called “Joint Venturers” in this Agreement.
- 3.1 The business of JVC is described in the Schedule. X and Y will do all that they reasonably can to promote and develop this business for the benefit of JVC.
- 3.2 JVC’s business will begin on the completion date of this Agreement. Until that date, X and Y will carry on their own businesses as usual.
Also included in this document:
5. Directors and Management
6. JVC Finance
7. Business Plan and Accounting
8. Divided Policy
11. Share Transfers
12. Compulsory Transfer Events
13. Compulsory Transfer Process
14. Completion of Share Sale
16. Bringing the Joint Venture to an End
17. General Clauses
19. Which Legal System Applies and the Place for any Disputes
20. Personal Data