The date of this agreement is [Day] of [Month], 20[Year] (the “Signing Date”)
This is an agreement between:
- [Insert Client Name] with its registered office at [Insert Client Address] (“We/Us” in this agreement); and
- [Introducer Name] with its registered office at [Registered Office Address] (“You” in this agreement).
- The background to this agreement is that You have various contacts who may be interested in buying the services from Us described in the Schedule (“the Services”). We would like to be introduced to the interested contacts and We are prepared to pay You commission, as described in the Schedule to this agreement, if those contacts do buy the Services from Us. You are going to make the introductions to Us which are intended to produce sales to your contacts.
- 3.1 We appoint You to identify potential clients for Us in the Territory set out in the Schedule to this Agreement, for the Term set out in the Schedule to this Agreement, and to make introductions of such potential clients on the terms of this agreement. You agree that We may appoint other introducers if We need to, but during the Term and in the Territory You will not perform introductions for anybody else who provides services similar to ours.
- 3.2 For an introduction to be valid and qualify under this agreement three things must happen:
- 3.2.1 firstly, the introduction must be to a person or business resident or having its main place of business in the Territory;
- 3.2.2 secondly, We must not at any time previously have provided the Services or any other goods or services to this person or business, and We must not have been in genuine negotiations to provide the Services in the six months before the date of your introduction;
- 3.2.3 thirdly, You must supply to Us the contact details of an employee at the potential client who knows one or more individuals in your business, and is senior enough to approve or recommend the purchase of the Services from Us.
- 3.3 Not more than 30 days after the date this agreement starts and every 3 months after that during the Term of this agreement, We shall jointly agree in writing the potential clients You are going to seek to make introductions to before You approach them or make any introductions.
Also included in this document:
4. Your Promises
5. Anti-bribery Compliance
6. Data Protection
7. Commission and Payment
9. Checking Records
10. Independent Status
13. Law and Jurisdiction