Made on [Day] of [Month], 20[Year] (the “Start Date”)
The Parties are;
- 1. [Individual/Company Name] with its registered address at [Registered Office Address](“Manager” in this agreement); and
- 2. [Individual Name(s)] of [Address(es)] [Together] professionally known as [“Enter Artist Name”] (“Artist” in this agreement).
Engagement and Term
- 2.1 The Artist engages the Manager as their only manager over all the world for all their activities in the music business such as recording, songwriting, music composition, performance, merchandising and sponsorship, and production of recordings by other artists (“Artist’s Career” in this agreement) in accordance with this agreement.
- 2.2. This agreement will start on the Start Date and will continue for the period set out in the Schedule unless ended earlier (see clause 8).
- 3.1 During the Term of the agreement the Manager will;
- 3.1.1 make all reasonable efforts to advance and promote the Artist’s Career;
- 3.1.2 provide all services which a manager normally provides in the music business;
- 3.1.3 check with the Artist often and keep them up to date with any deals or contracts the Manager is working on for them and giving them the chance to approve those deals or contracts before anything is signed.
Also included in this document:
4. Artist’s Responsibilities
5. The Manager’s Cut
7. Accounting and Banking
8. Ending this Agreement