This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Website Terms [Insert Link].
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
Who We Are
[Website Address] is operated by [Company Name], a UK Limited company registered in England under company number [Company Number].
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: [Registered Address]
Our trading office is at: [Trading Address]
Our VAT number is: [VAT Number]
Our regulator is: [Regulator’s Name and Address]
What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Also included in this document:
4. Content Standards
5. Interactive Services
6. Important Notice for Parents
7. Disclosure to Courts